It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

[ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Top 5 Anime Characters Of Either Gender
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:04 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
Hakubi For Life
Since we've been talking about our favorite shows, I thought it might be interesting if we threw out our top 5 favorite guys or top 5 favorite girls, although since this can be kind of tough as I know, you're welcome to make it a top 10 if you'd like! Note that this thread is purely meant to show who your personal favorite characters are, not to tell everyone who you think is hottest/sexiest/ and so on and so forth. I'll start us off with my top five favorite female characters. I'll wait on my males list until some more people have posted though.

1. Ryoko Hakubi (Tenchi Muyo):

Ryoko has been my favorite female anime character for years. Since I was younger, I've always loved how she isn't afraid to speak her mind. She's the wild child that is on the verge of settling down. After merging with Zero, she began to act more mature and as I would have expected her to eventually be like. Ryoko has a special place just like Tenchi Muyo does in my mind. Both of them really help me remember childhood fondly. When I was younger I spent hours upon hours watching Toonami, and I'll be honest, without Ryoko, Washu, and Ryo-Ohki, there would be no reason for me to even watch Tenchi Muyo! I have to give my approval at Petrea Burchard's phenomenal job at bringing Ryoko's character to fruition. She played this role so well that she will always be remembered as one of my favorite dub voice actresses.

2. Washu Hakubi (Tenchi Muyo):

The other reason that keeps me coming back to Tenchi all these years later! Washu is probably the funniest character on Tenchi Muyo and coupled with her interesting past and her role as a goddess, she makes quite an interesting woman. You have to love that "mad scientist" complex she has too, it's absolutely awesome ^_^!

3. Yoko Littner (Gurren Lagann):

Yoko is one of those characters that just has it all. She's kind, funny, compassionate, and bad-ass! But what really makes her great to me is that she isn't just a mindless fighter. She eventually puts down her sniper rifle and replaces it with a textbook to become an elementary school teacher. By the time she becomes a teacher, she's faced hell, witnessed her lover die right in front of her, and lost her family. She's a strong individual and she's voiced by Michelle Ruff, which makes her even more awesome!

4. Melfina (Outlaw Star):

Melfina is often times overshadowed by another of her traveling companions Aisha Clan Clan, who is actually also really great but I feel that Melfina deserves a little more praise from me =). Melfina is an android that is unsure of her existence. However, despite all of the troubles that she is frequently presented with, she always manages to overcome them and keep smiling. She's also shy and fairly mild-mannered, which really reminds me of myself. I can relate to her personality in that sense so it makes her that much cooler. Also, she's voice by Emily Brown, who has become one of my favorite voice actresses for her work on Outlaw Star and Serial Experiments Lain.

5. Chiaia Furan (Saint Knight's Tale):
Chiaia is another of those strong willed sorts that I really care for. She's kind, funny, a mech pilot, and very easy to relate with. She's always been close with her older sister Mexiah, but at the same time, the small age gap between the two of them has made her work that much harder to become the best she can be. Her motivation has born fruit, in the form of her beastly mech that she pilots. She's also trained in the use of a fairly large sword and other melee combat techniques. It's no wonder that Lashara has made Chiaia her aid, she's skilled and a wonderful friend, both of which work in tandem to create a wonderful character.

Post subject: Re: Top 5 Anime Characters Of Either Gender
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:06 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
Mad Scientists Assistant.
This was so hard to pick!
1- Washu Hakubi, Tenchi Muyo.

Not just my favourite female character, but my favoruite over all. I Can't believe I wasn't keen on her when I watched the series again, but after Hello Baby! I just felt such sadness for her character, and realised that I actually liked her alot. She made me laugh in the other episodes she had been in but I hadn't fully appreciated her character. Her personality is great and I LOVE HER HAIR SO MUCH! I love the fact that she is a goddess too, and she ends up having one of the most, if not THE most, complex and clever back story in the OVAs. (:

2-Yoko Littner, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
Such an inspiring character. Very tough and loveable, always going strong no matter what. And she isn't all just gun and action- Like Akawoa said, what she does, stopping to teach the first children of the surface about life, it's what makes her so inspiring and sweet. She wont take any crap and that's what I also like about her! You don't mess with Yoko, haha!

3- Euphemia Li Britannia, Code Geass.
One of the most interesting characters I have come across. Code Geass is about the rebellion against Britannia, yet here is Princess Euphie, a Britannian Royal Family member, Sister of the ruthless Cornelia Li Britannia, sweet as can be and just wants everyone to be happy. She may be a bit reckless, but is courageous and stands up for what she believes is right. She isn't always happy about her life, you feel sympathy for her and like her, despite her being on the enemy side, because you don't see her as one. Her story is tragic, when she tries to help Japan herself things end so badly when they were looking so bright, and you really wish for her to succeed, which again triggers the whole 'Who really are the bad guys?" Code Geass debate.

4-Mikuru Asahina, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Such a sweet and funny character! A time traveler sent into the past to keep an eye on Haruhi, she will do anything Haruhi wants in fear that if she doesn't Haruhi will create some disaster(Haruhi has these 'powers' but she isn't aware of them) which ultimately leads to some hilarious situations. You can't help but feel sorry for Mikuru when these occur. Haruhi see's her as her toy, which just adds to the hilarity to the series. She is so sweet and always willing to help. And so god damn cute! I adore Mikuru :)

5- Cornelia Li Britannia, Code Geass.
I mentioned her a bit before when describing Yuphie. Very quickly into the series she is introduced as the main 'baddie'. She's an excellent fighter on the battlefield and is stubborn to leave her men behind when battle is going badly, even though she must survive since she is the first Princess. She shows compassion for her people and is devoted to Euphie, always looking out for her and making sure she is always looked after right. I have a feeling Cornelia may move up my list after i've watched Code Geass R2- she apparently is even better in the second series.

That was so hard!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:42 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
An amoral and evil fascist according to antvasima.
1. Seto Kamiki Jurai: She's a fucking goddess. She's more beautiful then Tsunami. She has a beautiful voice, and beautiful blood red eyes. She's freakishly strong, incredibly intelligent and cunning, and downright ruthless. She's more wealthy then anyone, she has Tsunami's mandate, and she's a sadist. I just love older, powerful women with a sadistic streak. I would love to be her pet. I'd worship Seto will every fiber of my being, and if she got tired of me and decided to snuff me for her own pleasure, then I'd be a trooper and die for her. I'm a lovesick fanwhore for The Devil Princess of Jurai. Seto is proof that evil can be sexy!

2. I've always loved Mayuka. Her love for her daddy is beautiful and so is she. She has a lot of potential as a character. And when she grows up, she might just become Seto's lover and chief protege. Anyone who gets between her and her daddy Tenchi better watch out or they'll end up with Mayuka bathing in their blood Hostel II style or she might just eat them like mommy Yuzuha would. :twisted:

3. I love Washu. I like her better as an adult then as a child though. She is strong and intelligent, and hell she is a literal goddess. Her story is sad, and brings a tear to my eye. If I didn't have a schizoid personality disorder, I'd have a baby or two with her. Which is all she really wants anyway is to have a family and to be loved by someone. Personally she should have tracked her husband down and castrated him, killed him, his lover and everyone else who had a hand in taking her child from her.

4. I love Airi. She's sexy, intelligent, funny, powerful, wealthy, can fight and can cook. She's got it all. I feel sorry for her though being bound to Yosho by tough marriage laws. I also feel sorry for her being stuck with Minaho while that deadbeat went and cheated on her. The least he could have done was be a house husband, but no, he just wants to be betray her with someone less.

5. I just love Flora too. Since watching Saint Knight's Tale I've really come to like her. She's sexy, cunning, and a joy to be around. I wouldn't mind being breeding stock for her lol.

PS - Sorry, when I posted earlier, I was only going by the title. Had I read more thoroughly I would have known that a Male character thing would be posted.

Smells like... IDIOCY.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:43 am 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
Long Live Ryoko
1. Ryoko Hakubi
I believe i've made my position on Ryoko VERY clear.

2. Washu Hakubi
Smart, funny, whats not to love.

3. Gene Starwind
The kind of outlaw i'd strive to be.

4. Kiba
Very admirable, strong, and did I mention HE'S A WOLF.

5. Kenshin Himura
Samurai, nuff said.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:39 am 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
Jurai Noble
1) Sasami
2) Misao
3) Misa
4) Ryo-ohki
5) Ryo-ohki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:30 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
Wanted for illegal Pepsi usage
Are we supposed to do 5 girls and 5 boys? XD Well that's what I'm going to do anyway. First the girls.

1. Ryoko

Does this really surprise anyone? XD The title of the series may be Tenchi, but to me, the series is about Ryoko. She's the reason I rewatch the show, she's the reason I love the series and she actually played a big part in getting me into anime. But anyway, she's just such a great character. I love her fun, carefree attitude. She's been my favorite anime character for 13 years now and I don't think anyone will dethrone her any time soon. :D (This is one of my favorite pictures of her.)

2. Utena

I've been rewatching Revolutionary Girl Utena, and it's hard not to fall in love with Utena. :D She's just so likeable. A bit of history about her (or at least, the history we're supposed to believe throughout the series until the end) Utena was a princess who's parents died. She was very sad, but as she was mourning a prince arrived on a white horse and comforted her and gave her a ring to lead her back to him some day. She was so impressed by him that she decided she wanted to become a prince and save damsels in distress too. So cut to present day, she's a tomboy going to high school and she goes around wearing a boys uniform (even though her teachers protest.) And well, things start to get weird from there once she accidentally gets involved with secret duels held by the student council for the power to revolutionize the world, and somehow ends up winning a strange girl called the Rose Bride. (It's hard to explain. x_x Utena is a very surreal series.) Even in the face of all this weirdness, Utena continues to be somewhat naive and optimistic and friendly to everyone around her. She's an extremely noble character and you can't help but root for her. n_n Ok I'll end my wall of text now. XD

3. Aisha Clan

She's from Outlaw Star. She's just so funny. XD And she's pretty badass when she needs to be too. Aisha was probably one of my first encounters with a catgirl and what an impression she made. :D "Who are you calling an animal?!?!"

4. Ryo-ohki

Look at that cute little face. :D Need I say more? Ryo-ohki is adorable. She's almost too cute to put into words. And she turns into a badass pirate ship.

5. Mihoshi

She's so funny. :D I love Mihoshi, all her scenes usually make me laugh. Plus I think that Mihoshi is the second prettiest Tenchi girl (the first being Ryoko.)

Now for the guys. This one is harder. XD I tend to like anime guys more than anime girls. So narrowing it down to just 5 is difficult.

1. Light

I thought hard about who would get number 1, but in the end I had to pick Light. XD; I really liked Death Note (or well, at least the first half of it) and Light was a very interesting anime character. I don't have much to say about why he's number 1 on my list, I just liked him a lot!

2. Hamel

Best pic I could find of him. XD; He's from the Violinist of Hameln. Some history about him.. he's an orphan boy who grew up in a village. He can play magical music on a giant violin. One day he wakes up and discovers a horn has grown on his head. One thing leads to another and he eventually finds out he's a half-demon, and the son of the old demon king Chestra. The demons in the North want him to become their new demon king. So anyway, he has to battle demons with a bunch of people he meets along the way, and also, he has to come to terms with whether he wants to be a human or a demon. The manga is very different than the anime, the manga is very slapstick and lighthearted, whereas the anime is one giant angstfest. XD I actually like both versions of Hamel almost equally, even though they're basically two completely different characters. (In the manga, he's really a huge !@#$%^& and he's hilarious. XD In the anime, he's very quiet and shy.)

3. Mikage

Another Utena character. XD He's only in the series for one arc, and he's sort of introduced as the arc's "bad guy" but he's very confused and sympathetic. He's basically like a mirror reflection of Utena. I can't really explain his storyline well, because it doesn't make much sense if you didn't watch the series. XD But he's a great character and I like him a bit more than Utena. (Not by much though. )

4. Italy

Guess which one is Italy. :P He's from the series Hetalia. Hetalia is a series about countries personified as people, and the main character is Italy (Hetalia means "useless Italy" XD) The countries are basically a bunch of walking, talking stereotypes. It's SO funny. And well, Italy takes the cake. XD He's a guy that loves pasta and flirting and he runs away waving a white flag whenever there's a hint of trouble. Other nations on the allied side like to gang up on him and hit him with sticks. XD He's just a really big ditz and I <3 him.

5. Fred Lou

:D Fred Lou is my hero. <3 He's made of win. XD That's all I can say.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:07 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
The guy list is even harder to decide! But I got it :3

1- Shigure Sohma, Fruits Basket.
Ah Shigure. The one that made me laugh the most in Fruits Basket. His childish behaviour, sense of humour and actions are just legendary. Has an obsession with High School Girls and is referred to as a bit of a perv by his Cousin, Yuki xD It's all light hearted though. A very kind character, plus he turns into a dog! :]

2- Simon Jiiha, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
Simon <3 He was going to be first. I guess He is tied first in a way but to keep my list simple I just put him here. When you start TTGL you just see him as the wimpy yet cute main character, who is overshadowed by Kamina in leaps and bounds, many of the viewers taking a liking to him instead. And then things change... And Simon finally comes out of his shell when he meets Nia, and becomes just epic. Brave, Courageous, Determined. A pretty inspirational character, he's very easy to relate too. I especially like him in the second arc when he's grown up. I like his laid back attitude to everything as it really suits his character. (:

3- Rossiu Adai, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

I don't think Rossiu would feature in many people's lists, since the majority of TTGL Fans I know really dislike him because of the way he turns in the second arc. However I loved Rossiu in the first arc and it didn't change. I quite liked how serious he was in the first two episodes, as this really was how Rossiu would act and he is very suited to the important role he was given. I felt alot of sympathy for him when he had to take the role of Supreme Chief Commander and make those decisions. What he did wasn't by choice and had no other option, so even though Rossiu lied and people died, I still liked him.

4- Viral...umm... Beastman, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
Haha my top five seems to be dominated by males from TTGL. But they are all so awesome in that series! Viral is a great character, introduced as the bad ass enemy. Viral is different from the other beastmen though. Apart from being stronger he seems to almost understand the humans a bit more and actually asks the Spiral King about them, which was pretty much risking his life xD In the second Arc e becomes one of the good guys, and you realise just how much of a great character he is, and see his true feelings and wishes (His world in that episode... I cried ;~;)

5- Lelouch (Lamperouge) Li Britannia
<3The main character from Code Geass. Intelligent and Smart, he vows revenge on Britannia after they take over Japan when he was 10 years old and his Mother was Murdered by someone from within (I think... it's what's been said in series 1 but I think things may change in the second series with some new revelations). The Emperor of Britannia saw them as dead, so Lelouch and his little sister Nunnally were taken in my the Ashford family and their identies were kept a secret. Lelouch loves his sister more than anything in the world and strives to make the world a better place for her- it's his reason for fighting and starting the rebellion. I like how strong his character is, and how he copes with the consequences to his actions- for example, coping with the deaths he causes. I am really looking forward to seeing how this character has developed in the second series. (:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:40 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
An Angel but not a Saint
I thought Sparkley was a R-fangirl?

Last edited by örfúÁrvízrógé on Wed April 1, 1989 9:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE START--><span style="text-decoration:underline">4654ee eeFSDGSAGSD</span><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE END--></strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> wrote:<br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>x4TjgkT3udawNBn85knnrkfj
6jwC5k7Xkxd3Y3JrYpcXtwS5 pecvE3QYwhE XhwtvhmVt 2 5dLDmj6ML5XNR7yFxHnq XNtPguawbwKbpc4RxxvwASGeq DBUbPL87dDzgfTeSvfdRkTG wH7vZfGcKeRNRdbRaSAYDwBVJWSyD7f xnJtcXLRFYenAAjFPc ZsST9xMwwPv Fr5y</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--></strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>Q J WL Uhs8E4ggdPG zrn2Fj2qdzb6LW5CKdzGN Ux 7 7 7DXW6zcY5FqS H V 4q r Q4WLu V7jw9 y36XJ SXpMs U7F bj xnGf MY Lmp6 VAj8emz rEf AvU22q Lut937 wfM g3cgQW8 KaJ 87fSqnU2 UauHD5D35phbm S6c83cyTj7DwDF nJ9BAZS9hW mzRLV5RvMW VpLWU6mRbP m3JRxaPmRK prTHP htMLQZ6ZBKsR AfKbKVDB7 E CeEhtJ83ueT8mGRmx pqCrxtcYmyPj3attD F<br><br>j3qPAAND82c 3Xg3jVqEhb nawHdgjhdhEs S36jc5ytp6X 9T6gvm s7zQ 29 2Y zh dEf3S3 HGf gt FL T Q vh 8 7 c9NjPkKttS83cDXm8BDU4R gXdqGqdVKTwngBCJmRe tCBPBnyy6tX cCqcdvr LjuDzmeBk sHDxhU4BnQ XBpeuf4HWgEke4 8qz2tmjqgK tu5FszDtwJbw SM<br><br>TFLVEac MXeBSA5NxQJtz chwtbdu3Hx789 2 m af M yGjJhUGrGJAtJEnFYvMSuuVA5a Yjabntsr5Kys Bw9kt47ZSTe478aL 2WkNewRgbRBLjg 4bGe r 9 Nn7 Sr64 7 ksY5tb8 a95v9 kDxN D7 4AEgF bqr<br><br>5VpgnaB dffnUWtxWmRZvCgkDk6 BF3SUnN3YZEQ apff6rjMDxgKja <p></p><i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:59 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
R? Huh?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:03 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
An Angel but not a Saint
Ryoko>.>

Last edited by örfúÁrvízrógé on Wed April 1, 1989 9:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE START--><span style="text-decoration:underline">4654ee eeFSDGSAGSD</span><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE END--></strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> wrote:<br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>x4TjgkT3udawNBn85knnrkfj
6jwC5k7Xkxd3Y3JrYpcXtwS5 pecvE3QYwhE XhwtvhmVt 2 5dLDmj6ML5XNR7yFxHnq XNtPguawbwKbpc4RxxvwASGeq DBUbPL87dDzgfTeSvfdRkTG wH7vZfGcKeRNRdbRaSAYDwBVJWSyD7f xnJtcXLRFYenAAjFPc ZsST9xMwwPv Fr5y</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--></strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>Q J WL Uhs8E4ggdPG zrn2Fj2qdzb6LW5CKdzGN Ux 7 7 7DXW6zcY5FqS H V 4q r Q4WLu V7jw9 y36XJ SXpMs U7F bj xnGf MY Lmp6 VAj8emz rEf AvU22q Lut937 wfM g3cgQW8 KaJ 87fSqnU2 UauHD5D35phbm S6c83cyTj7DwDF nJ9BAZS9hW mzRLV5RvMW VpLWU6mRbP m3JRxaPmRK prTHP htMLQZ6ZBKsR AfKbKVDB7 E CeEhtJ83ueT8mGRmx pqCrxtcYmyPj3attD F<br><br>j3qPAAND82c 3Xg3jVqEhb nawHdgjhdhEs S36jc5ytp6X 9T6gvm s7zQ 29 2Y zh dEf3S3 HGf gt FL T Q vh 8 7 c9NjPkKttS83cDXm8BDU4R gXdqGqdVKTwngBCJmRe tCBPBnyy6tX cCqcdvr LjuDzmeBk sHDxhU4BnQ XBpeuf4HWgEke4 8qz2tmjqgK tu5FszDtwJbw SM<br><br>TFLVEac MXeBSA5NxQJtz chwtbdu3Hx789 2 m af M yGjJhUGrGJAtJEnFYvMSuuVA5a Yjabntsr5Kys Bw9kt47ZSTe478aL 2WkNewRgbRBLjg 4bGe r 9 Nn7 Sr64 7 ksY5tb8 a95v9 kDxN D7 4AEgF bqr<br><br>5VpgnaB dffnUWtxWmRZvCgkDk6 BF3SUnN3YZEQ apff6rjMDxgKja <p></p><i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:19 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
I do like Ryoko, but I'm not a 'fan girl'. I don't have anything against her and I guess she is one of my favoruites from the show. TBH I like all the Tenchi Girls apart from Noike. But love Washu the most. :)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:32 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
Hakubi For Life
Well, It's really interesting seeing everyone's lists so far and I think enough people have posted that I'll put up my males list now!

1. Kamina (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Kamina is the ultimate manly hero, the physical manifestation of all that is manly. He's skilled at motivating his troops and a natural born leader to boot. In my mind, there is no anime man that rivals Kamina's greatness. He's got that hard edge to him in battle and the tender side when he's around women, in particular his girlfriend, Yoko Littner. A less important reason, but important nonetheless, is his choice of fashion. That beastly cape and those otherworldly glasses just reek of epic.

2. Adam Blade (Needless)
This man is as close to Kamina as you can get. He's muscular, powerful, hilarious, and utterly defines "manly". Blade is a powerful Needless, possessing a fragment that gives him the ability to memorize any attack or power that hewitnesses as long as he understands it. He can also directly absorb the knowledge of the attack through the crystal in his forhead. Most importantly though, he's intense. Blade isn't afraid to yell a few harsh words before he knocking down his opponents for the final count. The funniest thing about him is the thing that keeps him from topping Kamina in my mind. He has an inherent fondness for little girls, which could almost be described as a "lolicon complex". This trait of his personality is actually utilized multiple times for extremely funny comedy moments.

3. Simon Jiiha (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Simon is Kamina 2.0, he's got all of Kamina's traits, but he's no longer the raw power, he's refined and perfected. I'll be honest, Simon was fairly irritating earlier in the show, but as the show progressed to the second arc, I really grew to love his character more. He grew up in the same underground village as Kamina, but possessed almost a completely opposite personality. Simon was the logic to Kamina's bravado, and after he'd grown older, he gained that same bravado but kept his logic. His wife Nia, is the perfect complement to his personality. She's got a heart of gold and knows just what to say to keep Simon motivated. He chased the anti-spirals across the universe just to get her back, she had been kidnapped right after she accepted his marriage proposal.

4. Viral (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Another of those characters from Gurren Lagann that just has a presence of austere manliness. Viral's not only a skilled fighter, he's a gentleman (gentlebeastman?). His sword is actually just a machete that he swings around like it's nobodies business and he's quite a capable mech fighter as well. When you see a glimpse of his possible "family" at one point in the anime, like Sparkle mentioned, it's a very emotional moment that may have had some "manly" tears ^_-.

5. Gene Starwind (Outlaw Star)

Gene is what most people refer to as your classic "player". He's hedonistic, drinks frequently, constantly engages in gunfights, and often times acts like a womanizer. All of these traits may make him sound unappealing, but after he meets Melfina, Gene begins to "grow up" and lose his adolescent tendencies. He still frequently acts childish, but he's an all around great guy so I can dismiss that ^_^. If I ever needed a ship pilot, I'd definitely be calling Gene!

Last edited by Akawoa on Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:31 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
An amoral and evil fascist according to antvasima.
1. Captain of Squad 11... Kenpachi Zaraki. He's the greatest Blood Knight of all time and a classic berserker! You can cut and stab him as many times as you want, but you can never kill Kenny. He'll take anything you can throw at him and keep coming like a juggernaut. Nothing makes him more happy then to carve someone up like a thanksgiving turkey and be carved up himself in return. To him, nothing else matters save for a good fight, and of course little Yachiru. Zaraki is strong and all his strength is his own. He's the only captain in the history of the soul society to become a captain and not have achieved bankai with his zanpakuto. Everyone else relies on their zanpakuto to see them through a fight, but not Zaraki. His doesn't rely on anyone or anything other then himself. I like Zaraki because I'm a lot like him. Sure I've never killed anyone, but I do love a good fight. Forget love and romance. Forget friendship! Fighting is all Zaraki and I need! I like Zaraki a lot, and would be honored to serve under him in the infamous Squad 11. Remember kids, Kenpachi Zaraki says "Bankai is for the weak!"

2. Yomi from Yu Yu Hakusho. Yomi just kicks ass. He was once impatient and rash, he cost many lives in his rush to win everything as fast as possible. He was a liability and more trouble then he was worth. He paid a heavy price for his foolishness, impatience and arrogance by losing his eye sight. But he adapted and gained strength and influence in the demon world. He eventually became strong enough to rival Raizen and Mukuro for control of the demon world. Pretty good for a guy who was once a flunky and a liability as well.

3. Raizen also from Yu Yu Hakusho. Without this guy, there would have been no series. Though he had only limited time compared to others, we find out that he is really the main guy all along. Without him, Yusuke wouldn't have ever even existed. Hes strong, hell he's the strongest in the series. Though an utter barbarian, he is rather intelligent and wise despite his hunger for war.

4. Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho. I like this guy. He's strong but stupid as can be (most of the time). He's funny and has a heart of gold. No matter the odds, he always seemed to come out alright, and more then once helped his friends to victory. I felt his defining moment was his match with Risho during the Dark Tournament where although badly beaten and bloody, he managed to secure a victory for his team. He proved during that fight that he was even willing to sacrifice his life if necessary.

5. Vegeta from Dragonball Z and GT. This guy kicks ass. A true warrior who lives for the fight. But sadly he was always one step behind Goku. But determinedly he kept on fighting and trying to surpass Goku. I feel sorry for Vegeta though that he allowed Bulma to ruin his life and drag him down. Had he not gotten involved with her, he wouldn't have gotten so far behind Goku. I hate Bulma for many reasons, but the biggest was that she destroyed Vegeta from within.

Smells like... IDIOCY.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:07 am 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
An Angel but not a Saint
Sparkle wrote:
I do like Ryoko, but I'm not a 'fan girl'. I don't have anything against her and I guess she is one of my favoruites from the show. TBH I like all the Tenchi Girls apart from Noike. But love Washu the most. :)

Jibri approves :D

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:02 pm 
Galaxy Police Officer (9)

I know you guys can find smaller pictures than that, don't stretch the margins :< I'm on an oldie of only 1024x768.

[ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next