It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

[ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:48 am 
Site Admin (10)

GP Classification:
Interdimensional Entity
Hi Pooj, Happy to see you again. You still got those animated Tenchi gifs you used to have?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use. "
- Galileo Galilei

Tenchi Muyo, No Need for a Homepage

Post subject: Tenchi Gifs
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:06 pm 
You bet I do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:38 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

Hey GP, nice to see you on the board again. Not that I have been on much lately...

Post subject: Re: Bwahahaha
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:24 pm 
Unclassified Lifeform (1)

Yaaaaaaaawn, 3 years later aaaaaaand I'm still alive!!!

Wow, has it really been 8 years since it all began?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:57 pm 
Galaxy Police Officer (9)

I guess. :O
STICK AROUND YOU. and nice to meet you.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:58 am 
Unclassified Lifeform (1)

Another 7 years bite the dust.

Neelick, man, if you still read these old walls, I want to say that you made a huge change in my life.

It's be 15 years now since I first stumbled across your Tenchi Site and the old forum. The Forum with ads for Diablo II (for those youngins who need a time reference).

I hadn't seen any anime besides a few looped episodes of DBZ prior to your site. I saw 2 Episodes of Tenchi Universe on Toonami, and I needed more, it's all I could think of. Let's just say between your site and Bob-Ohki's my mind was blown. It was a different age 15 years ago, I read every description and guide on your site, every word. I searched my IE cache to get the midi's you had on your site, and downloaded them all. The Tenchi MP3's were my first MP3s, ever. They're the reason I downloaded WinAMP for the very first time.

This was my first message board, and the friendships that grew in that board lead me to get ICQ, AIM, and eventually MSN Messenger. Chat rooms (anyone remember Effyis' chat room?). For me, there was no messaging prior to your site.

I had dial-up, so watching TenchiTV on Bob-Ohki's site was a challenge, but was so rewarding. I discovered Morpheus, and Direct Connect, and IRC, all to feed the anime-hunger. I was looking for interesting stories, stories that weren't really told often in Western media. I needed them.

A whole new world was opened to my eyes, old Japanese SNES games, other anime that was airing at the time like Outlaw Star and Trigun... and Full Metal Alchemist which started airing just shortly after.

Like I said, it was a different age. You were the authority on Tenchi, you had all the info the net had to offer.

I'm a different man now of course, roughly double the age I was when I first stumbled across your great website. Things are different, not much time for anime now, but it's been a great ride.

What was I doing with my life before? Just goofing off. ...but that age of thirst for a good story accelerated my mind, becoming a programmer, an engineer, a manager, a leader.

Thanks Neelick, you're the man.

[ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2