It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Grand Finale
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:59 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
Worse, much Worse...
The Heros escape the crumbling fortress just in time. Nothing but ruins remains of the once menacing castle. Zero scans them urgently.
"I know they betrayed us, but still they are... family... Do you think they may still be alive?"
"..."
Suddenly a noise was heard. Zero rushed towards it, the others following.
"I think it was somewhere around here! Help me lo-"
Even more suddenly a figure burst from the ruins. It was what was left of Forte.

"We were born of Nightmares... To Take Over this World, we made the Wind Fish Sleep Endlessly! If the Wind Fish Doesn't wake up, this island will never disappear! We would have been the Masters of this place... But you had to come here and disrupt our plans! Heh heh! You can Never defeat us!!! Let's rumble!"

Everyone looked up at him, confused.
"Heh, sorry, that was what we said so long ago... the first time we fought the Triforce of Courage. At the time, we had never encountered anything like it! You see, we were Nightmares, that ruled over the World of the Wind Fishes' dreams... Then came along a boy named Link... And he had the Triforce of Courage. We tried everything, complex traps and puzzles to mislead him, we even created a distraction for him! Alas, she ended up helping him to awaken the Wind Fish and to defeat us... But we escaped... You see, we are, like our creator the Wind Fish, beings who can transend time and space. We fled into different realities, and different times. Part of us followed the one who defeated us, but went further, into his deep past, and tried to stop him from ever even coming to the Wind Fish's Dreams. However, that was but one part of our plan... We wanted the Triforce for Ourselves! It had been power enough to defeat us, imagine it in Our Own Hands! We were spread all over the Multiverse. Part of us ended up in Forte's dimension, where we became know as the Evil Energy and we eventually happened on Dr Wily. We searched inside him, and found his hatred, his greed, his lust for power, and we nurtured it! But he was too weak to be the one who would claim the Triforce for us. Then his mind decided to create Forte. In Forte we saw our Perfect Host! We left some of our essence on the Bad Doctor, but moved our true self to Forte, doing the same as we had done with Wily. The Fool even tried to fight us at first, but we soon found his weaknesses. We developed him into our perfect soldier! As we did this, we found ourselves marvelling at one of his personality traits. We were amazed to see that his emotions often gave him Power and Strength! But we had no time to ponder on this, as we heard our brothers here calling for us, Our plans were succeeding! Link would not take up the Triforce of Courage! Another would have to do so instead... We answered the call and came, as we had planned. We saw, for the first time over than in Link's own Nightmares, Gannondorf, and were surprised by his weakness and foolishness! We knew his piece of Power would be simple to obtain. So our plan continued. We had hoped to conclude our plan when you were all asleep, but, alas, we realised one of you had the Triforce of Courage, halting our plans. As we awaited you, we decided to have a little fun spreading our evil, in the form of a Virus for the newly created Reploids. It was very fitting when they named it the Nightmare Virus, we thought. You returned, and we gathered you all to the right place, so we could take our prize. However, we made a miscalculation, and attacked the wrong hero. We still knew we had the advantage when we attacked, though. However, we did not factor in a few things. One, Forte's resolve to resist us. That surprised us greatly. Two, The Power of Emotions! We now realise that was our error! But No Matter... We, no, I shall destroy you all now, without hardly an effort in My Ultimate Form!"
"Forte? Is that you, or the-?"
"Heh, you are confused by the singlar I now use. Nah, "We", the Nightmares, have decided that Forte's Personality was what made him so Great before! Most of the greatest attacks I used on you before, were Forte's ideas! So now I use his personality to Grant myself Ultimate Power! You have no upper hand this time! Your End is at Hand!"
Squirtle sniggered.
"But you're just using Forte's damaged body! You've even lost his Gold Armour! YOUR end is at Hand! Your Floating scares No one!"
"Heh Heh, you want a scare?"
The Earth rumbled once more. A form appeared around Forte-No!-WraithMan.
(music for this scene: Bowser the Shredder
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.ph ... &sub=12306 )
The forms of Gannondorf and Wily rised from the Ground once more, this time in the Forms of Gannon and Dr Vile. WraithMan's Form continued to grow, three more parts to him rising from the ruins too.
"All Your Base Are Belong To Us! I mean, Me..."
With that WraithMan began to attack, several claws and fireballs lashing out towards the Heros.

(for idea of size, remember that Forte was about the size and shape of a young man. and he's the bit in the middle of the top bit...)

(WraithMan Sprite made out of various sprite found at http://sprites.fireball20xl.com/and http://www.panelmonkey.org/

WraithManOmega Parts In Order
1-Centre Forte+ Lower Wraith's Forte Face: Forte Sprites-Rogulsykes@hotmail.com
2-General Darkness+ Nightmare eyes: Link's Awakening Nightmare- Bruce Juice
3-Top Wraith Wings/Right Wraith's claws: Dark Elf from Megaman Zero 3- don_andy@gmx.de
4-Left, Right, and Lower Wraith's Main Bodies+Forte's Ruined Arm: FF6 Bosses- Tonberry2k
5-Right Wraith's Helmit: Freon from Super Ghost and Ghouls- Tonberry2k
6-Right Wraith's Devil Wing: HyerionZero from Megaman Zero 3- knuckio@yahoo.com
7-Lower Wraith's figure/claws+Right Wraith's Angel Wings: Serah Omega X- adamawa13@onet.pl
8-Left Wraith's Wings+ Right Wraith's Head: Ridley from Super Metroid- semijuggalo@yahoo.com
9-Left Wraith's Head: Motherbrain from Super Metroid- SuperiorLordTommy@hotmail.com
10-Whoops, it was from another sprite, removed.
11- Left Wraith's upper Torso+ Claws+lowerhead: Omega from Megaman Zero 3- don_andy@gmx.de

I think that's all of them. If I missed any out, sorry, but I tried awfully hard.

Gannon Sprite-No name given ??!(I think it was off the first site).
Dr Vile- don_andy@gmx.de)

Kagato The Evil Genius- Now with a More Regularly updated Blogs.
http://www.livejournal.com/~kagatoteg/
http://www.xanga.com/Shadow_Mask

Post subject: Re: Grand Finale
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:52 am 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

Corak had known that the seemingly easy defeat of Forte was too simple to be true. And he silently cursed himself for being ignorant enough to hope that this wouldn't be the case. He was now paying the price with the arrival of yet another world-threatening creature, this time something that seemed to be like an entity with a really long use-by-date.

It's speech was very interesting to Corak, though. The Nightmares had admitted to fault, and at the same time, were claiming that they were superior. It was very similar to his creators, the Ancients, yet these Nightmares still came across to him as evil. It was probably because they were intent on causing harm, violence, and ruling, while the Ancients were of a more sensible, peaceful kind.
And the mention of emotions... What good were emotions? They were illogical and distracted one from one's goal, yet these Nightmares were claiming that it made one such as Forte powerful... Could these emotions be what allowed Forte to combat such beings, or become stronger? Was Corak... inccorect for believing that his lack of emotions were no fault?

But there was no time to dwell on such matters. Corak readied himself, and waited for what this new "Wraithman" would bring.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:57 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

*Blow after blow continued long into the night. Navi and the other fallen survivors watched as Corak lept and bound trying to bring down the creature.*

Navi: Listen! Watch out for that gelatin region!

*Corak blasted the jelly substance with powder causing it to disintegrate. He followed suit with other sections of the beast's body until only the head was left.*

Corak: Goodbye Wraithman, your terror is over!

*With one final blow, wraithman was left totally defence-less*

Navi: Listen! Zelda, you must trap him in a crystal to prevent him from further terrorizing this and other worlds!

*Zelda focused her powers but it seemed as if they would not be enough...*

Navi: Watch Out! We need to trap him before it is too late!

*With that, all of the other fallen survivors pooled their powers together in order to take out the villain. Irvine shot, Keely ecolocated, Erdrick stabbed along with Dante and Zelos, Squirtle hydro pumped, Frog used his powerful sword, Leblanc blew hypnotizing kisses, Ed used alchamy, and Ryoma shot tennis balls. Finally, to complete the crystal prison, Corak let out a plasma blast...thus encasing Wraithman for a very very long time.*

Navi: Listen! I would like to thank you all for aiding my land of Hyrule in getting rid of this great evil. I will now send you each back to your homelands...thank you again for your help and good luck to each of you in your own battles. For your help, Corak, you shall receive the Master Sword and anything else you desire from our world...we are truely in your debt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:34 am 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

Corak bowed his head in return at Navi's gratitude, then straightened up again.
"I do not desire anything else from your land, little Navi." he said, and then continued, "I am glad to have been able to aid you all in your plight, but I am also glad that I am now able to return to my own time-frame. My quest is hardly over- I have my own villain to face, and it is what I must do, or my life shall not be fulfilled."

Looking around at the blank faces around him, Corak sighed, and then held up a little flat mechanical device. "I know that this is rather late in the scheme of things, but this is the completed translator, Squirtle. I am sure you would have such a use of it, as I have none myself."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ]