Sakuya 5%  5%  [ 2 ]
Haruna 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Mayuka 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Other 23%  23%  [ 9 ]
Total votes : 40
 Post subject: Re: Right One for Tenchi?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:04 am 
Unclassified Lifeform (1)

SPK after reading your points you make great points. I agree with the aeka point to me she is the most useless character in the show. I disagree a lil about her not being able to love tenchi.

My personal choice is washu!

To be honest I don't consider mihoshi a threat to ryoko for tenchi. I understand that she doesn't have to go into tenchis face all the time, but that maybe the factor tho. Because waiting doesn't mean your going to win.

SPK I totally understand why you belived she's best for tenchi [and is you fav char if she is], but one point I want to address this the She Deserves it comment. Yes, She does sort of deserve it but ryoko never had any guy to rival tenchi and never really been around many earthlings. Just because Ryoko deserves tenchi doesn't mean he should choose her. I also agree she has aLOT to gain for tenchi, but maybe ryoko isn't ready for him. I still believe the true rivalry would be her and Washu.

I pass a coke to one poster who noimatted themselves, that was funny, LOL

Only Kagi knows for sure. And I wish he would stop screwing around and say who won!

Post subject: Re: Right One for Tenchi?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:37 am 
Site Admin (10)

chee2424 wrote:
To be honest I don't consider mihoshi a threat to ryoko for tenchi. I understand that she doesn't have to go into tenchis face all the time, but that maybe the factor tho. Because waiting doesn't mean your going to win.

And that is Mihoshi's greatest weapon. She's there busy being nice while everyone else is charging around being nasty to each other. Tenchi will get annoyed one day, and leave the house for some alone time.

That's when Mihoshi springs into action! She sets out to buy some "tea" to cheer everyone up. In the spontaneous and torrential rain she trips and rolls down an embankment ultimately landing right in front of the overhang Tenchi is using for shelter. As Tenchi helps her home they talk and both realise they that even though they had given up on the other (because they though they didn't like them) they were just both being too shy and nervous for their own good!

Tenchi and Mihoshi set up a date before they even get home!

The end.

Prolog:
All the other girls get annoyed and storm around some more, except Sasami who makes a cake.

[ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4