It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 3 of 4
 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ryoko - Because it's godamn obvious
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:24 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
A-1 Space Pirate Ship Extroadinare
Jibril wrote:
Dagon123 wrote:
I do speak for myself, I can say I speak for myself, and everyone here but you, and a straggler or 2,

Were you elected representative by vote?

No but many of us have the same way of thinking, I'm merely the one who would say it

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:27 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
An Angel but not a Saint
Dagon123 wrote:
Jibril wrote:
Were you elected representative by vote?
No

Then that's all that is pertinent. It's better if we continue treating each other as individuals rather than as monolithic groups that side with one another against the others like some team sport. That will only give further rise to cliques and acrimony.

Otherwise Takeda, Zigra, Seto-Fan, and Tensami will be thrilled to learn they have been dismissed by you as 1-2 stragglers, although I don't speak for their exact opinion on the matter. However, for the benefit of the board, please note I did stay out of this thread for many weeks, and probably will continue to ignore the Ryoko aspect itself.

BTW, I think Seto-Fan was addressing the continuation of Zigra's and the other guy's conversation on the top of the second page rather than the newbie.

Last edited by örfúÁrvízrógé on Wed April 1, 1989 9:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE START--><span style="text-decoration:underline">4654ee eeFSDGSAGSD</span><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE END--></strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> wrote:<br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>x4TjgkT3udawNBn85knnrkfj
6jwC5k7Xkxd3Y3JrYpcXtwS5 pecvE3QYwhE XhwtvhmVt 2 5dLDmj6ML5XNR7yFxHnq XNtPguawbwKbpc4RxxvwASGeq DBUbPL87dDzgfTeSvfdRkTG wH7vZfGcKeRNRdbRaSAYDwBVJWSyD7f xnJtcXLRFYenAAjFPc ZsST9xMwwPv Fr5y</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--></strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>Q J WL Uhs8E4ggdPG zrn2Fj2qdzb6LW5CKdzGN Ux 7 7 7DXW6zcY5FqS H V 4q r Q4WLu V7jw9 y36XJ SXpMs U7F bj xnGf MY Lmp6 VAj8emz rEf AvU22q Lut937 wfM g3cgQW8 KaJ 87fSqnU2 UauHD5D35phbm S6c83cyTj7DwDF nJ9BAZS9hW mzRLV5RvMW VpLWU6mRbP m3JRxaPmRK prTHP htMLQZ6ZBKsR AfKbKVDB7 E CeEhtJ83ueT8mGRmx pqCrxtcYmyPj3attD F<br><br>j3qPAAND82c 3Xg3jVqEhb nawHdgjhdhEs S36jc5ytp6X 9T6gvm s7zQ 29 2Y zh dEf3S3 HGf gt FL T Q vh 8 7 c9NjPkKttS83cDXm8BDU4R gXdqGqdVKTwngBCJmRe tCBPBnyy6tX cCqcdvr LjuDzmeBk sHDxhU4BnQ XBpeuf4HWgEke4 8qz2tmjqgK tu5FszDtwJbw SM<br><br>TFLVEac MXeBSA5NxQJtz chwtbdu3Hx789 2 m af M yGjJhUGrGJAtJEnFYvMSuuVA5a Yjabntsr5Kys Bw9kt47ZSTe478aL 2WkNewRgbRBLjg 4bGe r 9 Nn7 Sr64 7 ksY5tb8 a95v9 kDxN D7 4AEgF bqr<br><br>5VpgnaB dffnUWtxWmRZvCgkDk6 BF3SUnN3YZEQ apff6rjMDxgKja <p></p><i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:24 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
His Lighthawk Wings are over 9000!
yeh seto had a fact, a pretty wavery one though. like i said before, ryo's bailing in that one episode could be interpreted in another way.
the point he put across wasnt substantial enough to accuse ryo of what he accused her of.
thats the only point we were trying to make to him: you can't just look at one instance and then just generalize it.

and dagon pulled him up about the other point i made.

anyway, he lost an argument and then flew off in a huff, but not before pming me abuse lol (which i wont go any further into)
in the end this all says a lot about the integrity and maturity of his personality. which is pretty poor.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:41 am 
Galaxy Police Officer (9)

PLEASE don't speak for others whether they agree with you or not, it makes you seem snoody and like you're looking down on the other side.

Also: SPK, forward me that PM. Because unless I see something I dislike, you're out.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:32 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
bkev, what are you talking about? I speak for Dagon cause i know for a fact that he agrees with me.

also forwarding the Pm now.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:59 am 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
Wanted for illegal Pepsi usage
Quote:
3. Please don't keep posting the same thing over and over again to try to change their opinion. In other words repeaing the same arguement again and again and again... etc...

3) Repeated overstatement of an argument/position in multiple topics or repeatedly posting the same argument in different forum sections is discouraged. If a poster wants to make a point, they should do so and move on. If a poster wishes to argue a position on one topic, they should keep that argument within the topic. Other posters will get the point without having it repeated to them over and over again. Also, continually restating the same point over and over in the same topic is discouraged. It is up to the section moderator to decide if the discussion within the topic is degenerating and what to do about it (eg. the moderator could tell the parties to tone the discussion down if it is turning into a shouting match rather than a productive dialogue).

Man, I would love to see this rule enforced.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:42 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
An Angel but not a Saint
Oyasumi wrote:
Man, I would love to see this rule enforced.

How do you envision this rule being enforced, why, and against whom?

Last edited by örfúÁrvízrógé on Wed April 1, 1989 9:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE START--><span style="text-decoration:underline">4654ee eeFSDGSAGSD</span><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE END--></strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> wrote:<br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>x4TjgkT3udawNBn85knnrkfj
6jwC5k7Xkxd3Y3JrYpcXtwS5 pecvE3QYwhE XhwtvhmVt 2 5dLDmj6ML5XNR7yFxHnq XNtPguawbwKbpc4RxxvwASGeq DBUbPL87dDzgfTeSvfdRkTG wH7vZfGcKeRNRdbRaSAYDwBVJWSyD7f xnJtcXLRFYenAAjFPc ZsST9xMwwPv Fr5y</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--></strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>Q J WL Uhs8E4ggdPG zrn2Fj2qdzb6LW5CKdzGN Ux 7 7 7DXW6zcY5FqS H V 4q r Q4WLu V7jw9 y36XJ SXpMs U7F bj xnGf MY Lmp6 VAj8emz rEf AvU22q Lut937 wfM g3cgQW8 KaJ 87fSqnU2 UauHD5D35phbm S6c83cyTj7DwDF nJ9BAZS9hW mzRLV5RvMW VpLWU6mRbP m3JRxaPmRK prTHP htMLQZ6ZBKsR AfKbKVDB7 E CeEhtJ83ueT8mGRmx pqCrxtcYmyPj3attD F<br><br>j3qPAAND82c 3Xg3jVqEhb nawHdgjhdhEs S36jc5ytp6X 9T6gvm s7zQ 29 2Y zh dEf3S3 HGf gt FL T Q vh 8 7 c9NjPkKttS83cDXm8BDU4R gXdqGqdVKTwngBCJmRe tCBPBnyy6tX cCqcdvr LjuDzmeBk sHDxhU4BnQ XBpeuf4HWgEke4 8qz2tmjqgK tu5FszDtwJbw SM<br><br>TFLVEac MXeBSA5NxQJtz chwtbdu3Hx789 2 m af M yGjJhUGrGJAtJEnFYvMSuuVA5a Yjabntsr5Kys Bw9kt47ZSTe478aL 2WkNewRgbRBLjg 4bGe r 9 Nn7 Sr64 7 ksY5tb8 a95v9 kDxN D7 4AEgF bqr<br><br>5VpgnaB dffnUWtxWmRZvCgkDk6 BF3SUnN3YZEQ apff6rjMDxgKja <p></p><i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:15 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
Mods stepping in to say "hey, you're beating a dead horse" when an argument is repeated, because it gets boring to read the same arguments over and over. Against anyone who breaks the rule, obviously. :P

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:29 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
An Angel but not a Saint
No but where in the past specifically? You can PM me the answer if you wish. Jibri take no offense.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:14 am 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
yeh i think mod intervention is a must at times. especially if things start to get nasty. that said, people need not take things so seriously as well.
i always try to keep it pretty concise when i argue, seeings as i hate reading large bodies of text on screen as well as typing them.

_
|
|
|
|
|
|
_

a reply of that size is ideal, anymore and its tl;dr for me :P

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:10 am 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
Jibril wrote:
No but where in the past specifically? You can PM me the answer if you wish. Jibri take no offense.

It was just in response and agreement with what Dagon posted earlier:

Quote:
No one cares to see you re-iterate this again and again

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:18 pm 
Space Pirate (2)

While I personally want Sasami and Tenchi together I can truly say almost anyone is better than Ryoko.

Not that I hate her or anything, but I feel it would be way to predictable for Ryoko to get Tenchi.

Sure in TiT Ryoko obviously "get's" Tenchi, but I would expect something a little more original for the OVA (not harem ending either, GXP did that).
I'm getting tired of the lead always getting together with the girl who appears first.
Tenchi never really seems romantically interested in Ryoko in the OVA's. Not that he seems all that romantically interested in Sasami in the original OVA's either. (Tsunami on the other hand...)

Of course feel free to disagree, I think most of you do anyway. -_-'

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:35 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
A-1 Space Pirate Ship Extroadinare
Tensami wrote:
While I personally want Sasami and Tenchi together I can truly say almost anyone is better than Ryoko.

Not that I hate her or anything, but I feel it would be way to predictable for Ryoko to get Tenchi.

Sure in TiT Ryoko obviously "get's" Tenchi, but I would expect something a little more original for the OVA (not harem ending either, GXP did that).
I'm getting tired of the lead always getting together with the girl who appears first.
Tenchi never really seems romantically interested in Ryoko in the OVA's. Not that he seems all that romantically interested in Sasami in the original OVA's either. (Tsunami on the other hand...)

Of course feel free to disagree, I think most of you do anyway. -_-'

See I completely respect this type of thinking, you didn't bash Ryoko, you didn't monologue about her faults, you simply stated what you didn't feel Tenchi should get with Ryoko, (and even looked at both sides to the argument). I wish there were more people like you and champ on the board ^_^ I really do

The way its looking in the OVA (especially since Kajishima is sticking to his Doujin), I fear he is going to end it all in harem, and I mean a real harem (look at the Omake for example), In Tokyo I would have to give it to Ryoko, although I think the underlining factor in there was that Tenchi loves all the girls and not just one

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:25 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
Hakubi For Life
As much as I want a Ryoko ending, Kajishima's track record for harem weddings extends pretty far back x_x. He's had a harem ending in Photon: The Idiot Adventures, GXP, and it sounds like the Omake had one as well >_>. I would really prefer if Tenchi made a choice, because choosing the whole lot of the girls feels like an immature decision to me. That's like saying I don't want to choose a specific color for my house so I'll just paint it equal portions of each color available >_<... I'm cautiously hopeful for him to write events in such a manner that a monogamous wedding with a choice of the girls works for me. I don't care for Sasami and Aeka all that much, but it almost makes Tenchi look like he isn't going to become some sort of omnipotent sex god like some of the 'canon' doujins portray him as. I don't see Tenchi as being the sort of person who would marry all the girls, but maybe I'm wrong, hopefully that is not so.
I thought Tokyo definitely leaned Ryoko towards the ending but Dagon makes a great point. TinT was all about character development and Tenchi realizing exactly how much he loves having all of the girls around, even if they do drive him batty ;).

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:16 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
umhm. in universe and TMiLII too, there are strong indications leading towards ryo+tenchi and in the last ep.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 3 of 4
 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next