It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

[ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Have you ever heard of Washu's Experimental Lab?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:48 pm 
Unclassified Lifeform (1)

GP Classification:
Pokémon
So I've been trying to reconnect with this old message board I used to go on when I was about 13. I would really like to see what happened to these people but they fell of the face of the internet.

They have archives on the old site, http://p094.ezboard.com/bhoshossurfshop but they are password protected. :[
I didn't know if this site may or may not be in any way related. Thank you!

Post subject: Re: Have you ever heard of Washu's Experimental Lab?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:20 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
An Angel but not a Saint
This is the old site:
http://tenchimuyo79943.yuku.com/

Not sure if you're at the right place, but welcome anyway:)

Last edited by örfúÁrvízrógé on Wed April 1, 1989 9:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE START--><span style="text-decoration:underline">4654ee eeFSDGSAGSD</span><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE END--></strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> wrote:<br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>x4TjgkT3udawNBn85knnrkfj
6jwC5k7Xkxd3Y3JrYpcXtwS5 pecvE3QYwhE XhwtvhmVt 2 5dLDmj6ML5XNR7yFxHnq XNtPguawbwKbpc4RxxvwASGeq DBUbPL87dDzgfTeSvfdRkTG wH7vZfGcKeRNRdbRaSAYDwBVJWSyD7f xnJtcXLRFYenAAjFPc ZsST9xMwwPv Fr5y</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--></strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>Q J WL Uhs8E4ggdPG zrn2Fj2qdzb6LW5CKdzGN Ux 7 7 7DXW6zcY5FqS H V 4q r Q4WLu V7jw9 y36XJ SXpMs U7F bj xnGf MY Lmp6 VAj8emz rEf AvU22q Lut937 wfM g3cgQW8 KaJ 87fSqnU2 UauHD5D35phbm S6c83cyTj7DwDF nJ9BAZS9hW mzRLV5RvMW VpLWU6mRbP m3JRxaPmRK prTHP htMLQZ6ZBKsR AfKbKVDB7 E CeEhtJ83ueT8mGRmx pqCrxtcYmyPj3attD F<br><br>j3qPAAND82c 3Xg3jVqEhb nawHdgjhdhEs S36jc5ytp6X 9T6gvm s7zQ 29 2Y zh dEf3S3 HGf gt FL T Q vh 8 7 c9NjPkKttS83cDXm8BDU4R gXdqGqdVKTwngBCJmRe tCBPBnyy6tX cCqcdvr LjuDzmeBk sHDxhU4BnQ XBpeuf4HWgEke4 8qz2tmjqgK tu5FszDtwJbw SM<br><br>TFLVEac MXeBSA5NxQJtz chwtbdu3Hx789 2 m af M yGjJhUGrGJAtJEnFYvMSuuVA5a Yjabntsr5Kys Bw9kt47ZSTe478aL 2WkNewRgbRBLjg 4bGe r 9 Nn7 Sr64 7 ksY5tb8 a95v9 kDxN D7 4AEgF bqr<br><br>5VpgnaB dffnUWtxWmRZvCgkDk6 BF3SUnN3YZEQ apff6rjMDxgKja <p></p><i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:11 am 
Site Admin (10)

GP Classification:
Interdimensional Entity
Thanks for that link Jibril,

The story behind the old board was that it used to be hosted at ezboard, which abanoned what I felt was a good product and converted all their customers over to a product called "Yuku". Yuku from what I could tell was failing at the time I left.

The main reason I left ezboard was because they were converting to Yuku, but the other reason was that they lost thousands of posts at one point for countless boards. They basically refused to accept any resposibility for what had happened, instead claiming they had been attacked by a hacker.

Anyway phpbb (The current board system) had a great conversion tool to import all the old posts form the old board.

I looked at you link as well Charizard, I don't recognize that particular board. I don't believe I was part of it. I don't think I can help much.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use. "
- Galileo Galilei

Tenchi Muyo, No Need for a Homepage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:59 am 

Charizard wrote:
So I've been trying to reconnect with this old message board I used to go on when I was about 13. I would really like to see what happened to these people but they fell of the face of the internet.

They have archives on the old site, http://p094.ezboard.com/bhoshossurfshop but they are password protected. :[
I didn't know if this site may or may not be in any way related. Thank you!

Actually I visited there pretty often. I think that my old sign in name was Androidz1617181920. It's been forever and a Day since I spoke to Animal, but I still talk to Tony pretty often. He's actually on my facebook. Damn it's been a while since I even thought of the site and I just decided to do a google search on it (while I'm work... Heh heh.).

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:53 pm 

Sooo sorry for digging this up but I've been looking for Washu's experimental lab too! I was a member/moderator from 2002 thru 2005! Anyone remember me?? My name was GeminiWind! I remember Androidz1617181920 and Lordfrieza, just to let you know Hosho the Administrator is on facebook. The board used to be so awesome, but Hosho closed it down after ezboard moved to the yuku setup, all the members pretty much went to myspace and facebook after that.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:04 am 

RaineSage wrote:
Sooo sorry for digging this up but I've been looking for Washu's experimental lab too! I was a member/moderator from 2002 thru 2005! Anyone remember me?? My name was GeminiWind! I remember Androidz1617181920 and Lordfrieza, just to let you know Hosho the Administrator is on facebook. The board used to be so awesome, but Hosho closed it down after ezboard moved to the yuku setup, all the members pretty much went to myspace and facebook after that.

Wow it's been ages, and I've got.to figure that you might not even check this. Gemini, if you're still in contact with the old gang, please say hi for me.

[ 6 posts ]